From candlelit bush dinners to petal-scattered linen, bath tubs big enough for two and sparkling plunge pools, Thanda Safari is ideal for honeymoons and romantic occasions.
The newly-married couple enjoy 50% off the partner rate.
- A three-night stay at Thanda Safari Lodge or the Jabula Tent.
- Private moon-lit dinners
- Romantic turn-downs
- Scented baths
- Champagne on ice
- Chocolate fondue
- Beaded Zulu love necklace
- Traditional Zulu blessing
*Special must be taken within 12 months of your wedding. Please bring your wedding certificate.
Zulus & Pearls
Enjoy a scenic drive through northern Zululand to the Mozambique border, where you'll find the White Pearl Resort - the beach equivalent of Thanda Safari Lodge. Just as exclusive, it’s located at Ponta Mamoli on Mozambique’s Lagoon Coast and is the gem of the Indian Ocean.
- Three nights at Thanda Safari Lodge
- Four nights at White Pearl Resort
- Complimentary road transfers from Thanda Safari to White Pearl
There is nothing more magical or more memorable than a life of togetherness formalised in the bush. In Zulu culture, marriage is seen as a way to build togetherness or Ubuntu - a shared commitment to compassion, humanity and community. It is for this reason that weddings at Thanda are celebrated with such great spirit and collective passion. Have a look at Thanda's Kanye Wedding Package.
Experience the best that Thanda Safari has to offer by staying at both our Lodge and Tented Camp.
When you book two nights at Safari Lodge and Tented Camp, you will recieve your second night at Tented Camp FREE.
Wellness Weekend with Tash.B
A short reset is on the way this September. Expect a full weekend reboot where you can rest your mind, refuel and plug directly into the sights and sound of nature.
We are delighted to introduce our Wellness Pilates Weekend with our fabulous special guest Tash B (Tash B Pilates), who will take you on a journey of wellness while connecting in a comfortable space with other passionate beings.
For R5,500 per person sharing (single supplement applies).
- Two-night shared accommodation in our luxury Tented Camp
- 4 x game drives with professional guide and tracker
- Pilates in the bush with Tash.B
- All meals and selected local beverages (soft drinks, house wines, local spirits and beers)
- Gift pack
*Please call reservations at (032) 586 0149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.